Paytm Wallet Offer : Hey! We had hunted an awesome offer for all users of paytm. In this offer you can Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 750 & more in Paytm wallet. Valid 2 Times Per User. Offer Is Valid Between 2nd February To 7th February 2016. How To Get This Offer? Just Follow The Steps Below:-
How To Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 750 & more in Paytm wallet.
1) Firstly, go to Paytm.
2) Login to your new account or Create a new one.
3) Click On Add money Icon.
4) Enter amount As Rs 750 or More.
5) Apply Promocode :- IND50
Code Can be Used 2 Times During This Promo period
6) Make Payment Using IndusInd Bank.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 750 & more in Paytm wallet.
2) Applicable for Indusind bank Credit/Debit card transactions only .No other card will be eligible for this offer.
3) Promo code can be used 2 times during the promo period.
4) Offer validity dates – 02nd Feb 2016 to 7th Feb 2016.
5) All issues/queries/complaints/grievances relating to the offer, if any, shall be addressed to Paytm customer care @ +91 120 306 2244.
6) Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
7) The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
8) Cashback shall be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
9) Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
10) Transactions done through IndusInd Bank Net Banking, Corporate and Prepaid cards will not be eligible for cash back.
11) Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid Credit cards.
12) This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
13) IBL & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
14) Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
15) All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
16) IndusInd Bank does not make any warranties or representation of the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products or services included in this offer.
17) The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
18) Paytm reserve the rights to withdraw this offer anytime without any notice.