How To Transfer Ola Money Balance To Bank Account. Hello friends welcome to my new post. Today i am going to tell about How To Transfer Ola Money Balance To Bank Account. Firstly i tell about ola money. India’s easiest, fastest and safest – Ola Money wallet is here with all new user experience and one tap access to all your daily needs. Ola Money can be recharged via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can make prepaid mobile recharges and pay your postpaid bills with just one click. To do this see the easy steps:-
How To Transfer Ola Money Balance To Bank Account :-
1) Firstly, click here for download the app
2) Install & Open the app
3) Login to your ola money account
4) Then goto Homepage & Scroll down and click on “Transfer To Bank” Option
5) Now enter your bank details like- name, account number, amount, IFSC code & Click on submit
6) Then a popup will appear, see your details carefully and click on submit button
7) Then verify your mobile number via OTP
That’s It!! Finally you will get your balance in your ac instantly.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Money is transferable to Bank account at 4% charge using IMPS.
2) Minimum Transfer is Rs 100 and Maximum is Rs 500.
3) Cashback money is also transferable.
- Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap
Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments
Pay Electricity and Gas bills
Recharge your DTH and Data Cards
Recharge you Mumbai Metro card in one go
Safest and fastest wallet: you will be done with all transactions in just one click
Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and postpaid bill payments
Check your transaction history and remember where you spent your Ola Money
Enjoy!! Visit Daily For Latest Updates.